Safety comes in many shapes!
To ensure that nothing goes wrong, BFM® fittings offer safety at all levels:
- Protection of danger points in the area of the connection: Access protection through TR technology (reinforced clamping ring), sensory interrogation options (Walter Singlelock, etc.) or even mechanical shut-off (Walter Safe), access to danger points located above or below the connections is safely denied (compliant with machine guidelines, up to PLD possible).
- The patented BFM® seal closes even better with increasing internal pressure: Explosion and pressure tests prove the significantly improved resistance of BFM® fittings compared to conventional hose clamp connections.
- Dust tightness: Significantly reduced dust exposure in the production area - lower Atex classification and reduced need for PPE.
- The reliable fit of BFM® fittings, even in their standard design, means your product is safe from foreign bodies that might otherwise enter through inadequately sealed joints.
- Largely free of dead space: no product deposits in the area of the connection and thus no more (cross) contamination.
- The prefabrication and standardization of BFM® connections in their length and diameter always guarantees a perfect fit - user errors in cutting and assembly are excluded with BFM®!
- Clear labeling enables easy visual inspection even with installed connections, especially at safety-critical (TR, Atex) points - no risk of confusion!
- Complete documentation of all approvals for each article - audits are no longer a problem!
BFM® Fittings - for sure the right solution!
In the download area you will find data sheets for the various safety solutions in addition to the standard BFM® connection.
Solutions for access protection in hazardous areas:
Solutions for use with high positive or negative pressure
Наша команда охотно Вам поможет.