BFM®special features Special solutions for special requirements!
... if you need a little more...
For almost 90% of all applications, the standard connections are already the right choice and this is, after all, (one of) the great advantages of BFM®: Instead of many special parts, you can standardize your connections to a few as far as possible and thus simplify spare parts logistics considerably. However, if you now have requirements that go beyond the standard, BFM® offers some special technical features:
- various reinforcement options for the connection with the aid of support rings, wire spirals
- tension rings in reinforced form for increased access protection at danger points or for protection against vacuum
- protective sleeves for overpressure or for protection against light / UV radiation
- connection pieces closed on one side
- conical shapes for reducing / expanding transitions or also stroke movements
- All new: the inflation sleeve from BFM® for dust-tight filling of big bags or sacks
Various special designs in detail:
In the download area you will find data sheets with the relevant technical specifications and application recommendations for the respective special designs.
Support rings - wire spirals - covers - reinforced snap ring (TR)
for use e.g. with very long connectors, vacuum, overpressure protection or for vertical movement.
BFM® connections closed on one side
to be used as a cap / viewing window / collection bag or filter
Other special shapes
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team will be happy to answer them for you.