The BFM® connector material of choice is Seeflex 040E, our allround talent for most applications
- Highly transparent
- Perfect combination of flexibility, tear strength and stretch resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance compared to most other hose connector materials such as rubber, silicone, fabrics etc.
- Good resistance against most common chemical components and cleaning substances
- Wide temperature resistance for most production- and cleaning environments
- 100% dust, water and gas tight
- Certified conformance with the current EU and FDA regulations for use in the food and pharmaceutical industry *
- Atex certified for use in dust-ex zones 20-22*
For various special applications there are alternative BFM® connector materials available. Such applications could be e.g.:
- Connectors for highly sensitive weighing cells
- Applications with very high / low temperatures
- Extraordinarily aggressive chemicals / cleaning substances
- Connectors that also function as filters or which for some reason need to be made from breathable materials
- Special Atex requirements (e.g. gas-ex zones 0-2)
Please contact us with your individual requirements for a customized offer.
*Please contact us for details.